Today I have for you the free pattern and tips on how to make your own lovely crocheted warm winterdress for lalaloopsy. It's really easy!
You need fluffy yarn (I used Soffio plus from Adriafil, that's with mohair and wool in it so that's nice and fluffy) and a crochet hook size 5mm ( 8 us or uk) but if your dress turns out too big, just start over using a smaller hook.
The dress is crocheted in the round, until you get up to the waist, then you go back and forth.
Sc = single crochet
Dc= double crochet
Hdc= halfdouble crochet
Invdecr= invisible decrease ( pull up the front loop of the next sc and yarn over, then pull up the front loop of the second next sc and yarn over, then yarn over again and pull through all three loops
1) start with ch 24 and make a circle with a half crochet back in the first chain, making sure not to twist the loop.
2) sc 24
3) sc 24
4) 2sc in each 4th sc (=30sc)
5) until 9) sc around
10) invdecr each 4th and 5th sc. (=24sc)
11) until 14) sc around
15) invdecr each 3rd and 4th sc. (= 18sc)
16) now chain 3 and turn, crochet all around ( = 20sc) So from here on go back and forth and chain 1 at the end of each row to turn
17) until 19) crochet 20 sc
20) now we're going to make 3 flaps, and later on we will attach them to each other, creating 2 armholes.
So now sc 6, ch 1 and turn. Repeat this 2 times. Fasten off.
Then use a slipknot and attach the yarn on the other end of the backside.
Sc 6, ch 1 and turn. Repeat 2 times just like you did before. Fasten off.
For the front flap attach you yarn in the first sc availlable next to the backflap and sc 8, ch 1 and turn. Repeat also 2 times and fasten off. Now you should have 3 flaps of the same height ( 2 of 6 sc and one of 8 sc = 20sc)
With a slipknot attach the yarn at the back and simply crochet over all the top sc, going over the gaps (=20sc)
22) sc 20
23) 2sc in each 5th sc (= 24sc)
24) sc 24
25) 2sc in each 4th sc (= 30sc)
26) sc 30
27) 2sc in each 5 th sc (= 36 sc)
28) sc 36
Now sc down the back and up again. Dc at the corners. Fasten off and tuck in all the ends.
For the sleeves attach with a slipknot anywhere in the armhole and sc 9. Crochet 13 rounds, and fasten off.
Now you just need to sew on some buttons at the back and maybe some embellishments and you're done!
I hope this pattern works out for you guys ;)
Please note that this free pattern is for personal use only and you cannot sell this